Post by chiefzollo on Jul 31, 2019 15:07:03 GMT -8
1) Name, Age, and Location.
CW2 Joshua Taylor-Zollo, AG, CSG; 34; Rocklin, CA
2) How did you hear about the World War II RPS?
3) Do you have any reenacting experience? Have you done World War II reenacting before?
I do Renaissance, English Civil War, American Revolution, Early Pioneer, Mexican-American War, California Gold Rush, and American Civil War. My only experiance with WWII has been living histroy events.
4) Have you already joined an RPS unit? If so, which one?
Negative, my impresion is 82nd AB (my Great Uncle Albert Clark was 82nd and jumped into Sicily, Italy, and Holland)
5) What knowledge do you have of the Second World War?
6) Have you had any contact with World War II veterans previously?
My grandfather USN, and Great Uncle "Bert" USA
7) What can you bring to this organization? Will you be an asset?
I think I would be an asset, although aside from another set of boots on the ground I am not yet familiar enough with the organization to know exactly what more I could provide
Welcome to the RPS! I'm in Orangevale, so you're really close to me. We're still building up the messageboard, so you won't find too much stuff on here yet. We do have a 101st ABN impression in the RPS, so you might have a lot of the airborne impression stuff ready to go. It would be awesome to hear about your great uncle's stories.
By chance, would you be available for a quick phone call sometime this weekend? If so, PM me your number and I can go over a few things with you!
Peter "Pee Wee" Panacy Recruiting NCO World War II Research & Preservation Society
Sgt. Peter "Pee Wee" Panacy 2nd Squad/1st Pltn. Fox Co., 506th PIR, 101st Airborne (reenacted)